Transylvanian Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Transylvanian Secrets

Welcome to Transylvanian Secrets, where you can roleplay as a wolf in the Carpathian Mountains of Transylvania. Join a pack, make friends and fight battles. Live the secret life of a Gray Wolf.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Youtube Channel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit
Admin
Spirit

My Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: My Youtube Channel   My Youtube Channel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:40 pm

On youtube I go by the name AverageGardenGnome ~ Something entirely random and spontanious (I was in a bored). I currently have 2 vids up and I'll put the them here and update as I do more. Smile

This one's rather sad... a little rocky in a few places, but still sad...

And this is my first show jumping event. It was a clear round course at college with the jumps between 1"6 and 2ft. The horse is a 15hh1 Skewbald Cob called Rosie, who's an absolute diamond to ride. Not sure how I look in this vid - the body protector makes me look quite porky and at the beginning when I'm trotting to the first jump my hands aren't very quiet at all (hey, I was nervous!) Plus the quality of the video isn't great but there's not much I can do about that.

Back to top Go down
http://wickedwitches.freeforums.org/

My Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transylvanian Secrets :: GENERAL BOARDS :: Creative Works-
Jump to: